‘COVA refers to the services being provided through COVA App. Through COVA, you can access Preventive care information and advisories. You can use COVA application to locate nearby Medical Institutions and district wise Nodal officers. You can also reach out to state Helpline using this App. The COVA App. can also be used to monitor, co-ordinate & facilitate the Field Staff, who have been deputed on Official duty so as to ensure effective executions of the assigned tasks.
What all types of information are collected from you?
• Your personal, demographic, location, device and other similar information may be collected. The information collected by us shall depend on the services made available on the application and may vary from time to time, which will be informed through changes in this policy.
• Your usage details may be used for the necessary analytics purpose in order to provide you with location-based services and enhance your experience.
How do we use Your Personal Information and/or collected usage data/statistics?
- • Your Personal Information shall help us customize the service(s) offering and enhance your experience in future.
- • Device and location information shall help us in better analyzing the data, adapting the content/display as per your device, make better statistics, and/or recommending/delivering you the services/information according to your location, usage etc.
How do we handle/manage your Personal Information?
• All your personal information shall be stored in secured environment and shall only be shared with our registered Service Providers on the need basis to deliver the requested services.
• None of your Personal Information shall be shared with any other individual and/or any other party without your express consent except that required by or under applicable laws.
• Except for the purposes mentioned above, most of the collected Personal Information shall only be used for user categorization/classifications for the purpose of analytics.
We collect, receive, possess or store the Personal Information to enable us to serve you effectively and to enable us to provide more personalized and enhanced experience to you.
- • We collect information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, Operating System, Date and Time of the visit, pages visited, IMEI/IMSI number, device ID, location information, language settings, handset make & model etc..
- • If you simply delete/remove the COVA application from your mobile device, you shall continue to be a registered user of COVA and we shall continue to send you all promotions/newsletters/notifications that you have opted unless and until you opt-out of such communications.
Personal information as submitted and/or captured may be shared with law enforcement agencies and other Government departments if we have a good faith/belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of COVA System, other users or the public as required or permitted by law.
• It will be a constant endeavor to protect the system from unauthorized access or unauthorized alterations, disclosure or destruction of information. In particular, all the information will be held in encrypted form and the communication channels for accessing the portal and transfer of data are encrypted using SSL as permissible under the law. Further, multi-factor authentication has been deployed to ensure authenticity of the user.